Indoor Air Quality in Orange County
Proudly Providing HVAC Solutions Across Riverside & Los Angeles Counties
Ever think about the importance of the air we breathe? Air keeps us alive. Living near LA, we know all to well about outdoor air pollutants such as smog, smoke, fumes, etc. These pollutants are known to affect our ability to breathe, our lung function, our overall health. What happens when the air we breathe indoors is of a suboptimal quality? Would you believe that the quality of the air in your home may be worse than the outdoor air? It’s true! One downside to all the energy-efficient products of our day is that they are designed to keep as much of the cool/warm air as possible inside the home, resulting in the growth of indoor air contaminants.
Dry skin, chapped lips, itchy eyes, and a sore throat are just a few of the uncomfortable symptoms of having a dry home. If you are looking for a solution to your dry home problems, look no further than 20th Century Air. We offer a full range of humidifier services in Orange County. Our knowledgeable and licensed technicians have over 35 years of experience and go the extra mile for our customers. From choosing the right humidifier for your home to installation, maintenance, and repair, we are here to help.
Call our team today at (714) 430-8006 to schedule an appointment.
No two homes are the same and there are several types of residential humidifiers that can accommodate your needs, budget, and preferences. The most common types of humidifiers include:
- Central Humidifiers: These are built directly into your home’s air conditioning or heating unit. They are the most expensive but are beneficial for maintaining humidity levels throughout the entire house.
- Evaporators: These work by blowing moisture through a moistened filter. Fans power the unit and are used in conjunction with heaters in the home.
- Impeller Humidifiers: These systems use rotating discs to filing water at a diffuser, which breaks the water into tiny droplets that float into the air. These affordable units are affordable and child-friendly due to the cool mist they produce.
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers: These produce a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration. They vary in price depending on the size you need to accommodate the size of your home.
- Steam Vaporizers: These units are electrically powered and heat water before cooling it and expelling it into the air. They are the most budget-friendly and portable option but can cause burns if not used carefully.
Humidifiers can offer a variety of advantages, including:
- Reduce snoring and help you sleep better
- Relieve dry skin
- Boost indoor air quality
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Ease asthma symptoms
In addition to helping you choose the right humidifier for your home and installing it seamlessly, we can walk you through maintenance options and will be by your side if any issues occur.
Why Choose 20th Century Air?
20th Century Air is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Orange County for decades. We take pride in our work and pair our state-of-the-art services with 5-star customer care and high-quality workmanship. In addition to humidifier installation and repair, we offer dehumidifier services as well as other indoor air quality solutions.
To schedule your Orange County humidifier service today, call us at (714) 430-8006 or reach out online.