AC Installation & Replacement in Orange County
New Air Conditioning Installation in Riverside & Los Angeles Counties
As a family-owned and operated business, it’s important to us that you stay comfortable and safe with a reliable air conditioner. If you’re unsure if it’s time to repair or replace your unit, we can help you make the decision that’s right for you by considering the benefits of updated technology. With frequent maintenance, your unit could last up to 20 years, but you don’t want to wait for it to go out at an inconvenient time when you can save money with higher energy efficiency and less cycling.
It can be challenging to decide when to replace your unit and if the benefits of a new system will outweigh the costs.
Here are a few indications that it’s time to replace instead of repair:
- Higher monthly costs: As your AC ages, it will lose energy efficiency, which increases your monthly expenses over time. Regular AC maintenance can slow down this process, but if your utility bills have skyrocketed, it’s time to replace your unit and save money in the long run.
- Frequent repairs: It’s normal for your unit to break down occasionally, but if AC repair only provides a short-term solution, there’s a more significant problem. The general rule of thumb is to not pay for a repair that has the price of a new unit, about $2,500.
- New technology: A newer unit offers higher energy efficiency, quieter operation, built-in air purification, and smart thermostats. It’s essential to consider the benefits you can reap from our expert AC installation and replacement in Orange County.
- Outdated Warranty: Your typical AC warranty will last about ten years with regular maintenance. Without a warranty, you pay out of pocket for repairs that can be costly. Or you can receive an updated warranty with a new unit.
When shopping for a new and improved air conditioner, it’s essential to know the various benefits they can provide.
A New AC Offers These Advantages for Your Home:
- Reduced energy usage: Technology continues to improve so that you can find a unit with high energy efficiency. Typically, these are energy-star-certified units with a SEER rating of 15 or higher.
- Better comfort: Over time, your AC won’t cool your home as well, causing issues like uneven cooling, constant cycling, and costly breakdowns. A new unit provides a warranty, so you’re no longer responsible for these issues, and it offers reliable operation.
- Improved indoor air quality: Updated units often have better filters or built-in purification systems to clean your air as it passes through your system. These systems also pair well with other indoor air quality additions like zoning, humidity control, and UV sanitation.
- Long lifespan: Stronger parts and better technology creates a more durable system against corrosion and severe weather. This also offers various options for add-ons and colors to match your home’s exterior.