AC Services in Orange County
Available to Residents & Business Owners in Riverside & Los Angeles Counties
It’s important to our professionals that we build a strong relationship with our
customers as a family-owned and operated business with decades of experience. California
is no stranger to often and even dangerous heat waves that are unbearable. That’s
why it’s essential you have a reliable air conditioner to keep you cool, and if problems
do arise, 20th Century Air is the team you can count on to fix it. We work hard to
offer 21st-century products with a 20th-century handshake when you need expert AC
services in Orange County.
20th Century Air is dedicated to being your one-stop shop for air conditioning solutions for your home or business.
Our various AC services include:
- Installation & replacement: A well-taken care of unit can last up to 20 years but replacing it before it completely stops working helps you benefit from new technology and prevent it from going out at an inconvenient time.
- Ductless mini-split systems: If you have a small home or business and need zoning capabilities, ductless mini-splits are an excellent option for zoning in eight rooms or less. This increases your energy efficiency for lower monthly costs.
- Repair: If you notice constant cycling, loud noises, low airflow, or any other abnormal operation, it’s time to schedule a repair. Fixing this issue quickly is critical to prevent other parts of your unit from being damaged or causing an early replacement.
- Maintenance: The best way to avoid repairs is with annual maintenance. Take the stress out of scheduling maintenance visits with our bronze, silver, or gold maintenance plan to ensure your unit is taken care of.
- Commercial services: AC is your commercial space and is critical to provide a pleasant experience for customers and employees. We can install, maintain, or repair your commercial unit to ensure reliability and comfort in your business.
- Indoor air quality: New filter and purification measures help you breathe easier by reducing airborne contaminants that increase respiratory illness symptoms like dust, debris, and pet dander.
20th Century Air works hard to build a lasting relationship with our customers by providing tips and tricks that help keep your air conditioner at its best with lower monthly costs. Scheduling preventative maintenance services biannually is the easiest way to ensure your unit is efficient and strong for the upcoming season; however, there are some things you can do as the homeowner to reduce the wear and tear on your unit.
Depending on the type of filter you use, it needs to be changed every one to three months, and more often if you have pets or smoke. Changing the filter on time or early, depending on your lifestyle, is critical to maintaining proper airflow and preventing overheating that can reduce the lifespan of your system. You can also maintain energy efficiency by using a smart thermostat that allows you to set a schedule so you don’t cool a home you’re not in. This is usually paired with your phone, so you can monitor usage, receive energy-reducing tips, and easily turn your AC on and off.
Don’t delay! 20th Century Air is here to help with expert AC Services in Orange County today. Call (714) 430-8006 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.